Saturday, November 19, 2011

Less than extraordinary days seem to happen to me quite often.

-I frolicked and danced while no customers were in the bank to cheer up Sara. It kinda? worked.

-When the left-turn green arrow appeared, the man in the lane next to me went straight through a red light that we'd been stopped at for a minute. I laughed hard by myself in my car, and thought things such as "What a moron!"

-Ryan brought me China King take out! Then my lenses came in a day early from UPS, and I ignored Ryan the rest of the night!!! I ordered the beauties yesterday morn! Hooray for early Christmas! I can't wait to go experiment outside my house with them when I wake tomorrow. It shall be a good day.

My fool of a dog Macy, looking all sad and cute like usual.


Prince Edmund James- the king of his castle. My, oh, my, what long legs you have!




On a less superficial level, I've been thinking about my Mexican loves and how dearly I miss them. Six months was too much; six months was not enough. Today was Jose Carlos' birthday. Wish I could celebrate con mi amigo!




Aw, te extraño, mi amor. Quiero verte pronto. Te quiero muchisimo. Sometimes, you just gotta let the tears flow.



I can't begin to explain how much I love them and how much I wish distance didn't exist. 'When I think of distance, I think of the knife.'


peace, love, and shalom.

-Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment