Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hair and Weddings

Can words express how much I love Ryan Doepke? No, they cannot.

But he hates my music.

I cut my hair. By myself. Bad idea. For the first hour, it looked extremely horrendous. Within the next 45 minutes, it started looking relatively decent. It is now acceptable to go outside the house. I'm too stubborn to go to the hairdresser. I'm sure they would be horrified if they watched a film of me in the act.

Anyways, I just want to note how lovely Angus and Julia Stone are. Amazing. Period. Me and Greg should create music like them. We'd be a good team.

I made Ryan listen to our whole Wedding Day Playlist I have made thus far...success. He enjoyed the fact that I made him watch me dance poorly to every one of the songs. He loved every minute of it. Ask him. I sang an Adele song to my Macy, my dog. Check the song out - "One and Only." Nice and bluesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment