Wednesday, September 28, 2011

(((If you haven't read my other, prior blog posts, you should. Just so you know me better. :)

This is not my typical blogging. When MySpace was my best friend, I blogged these lyrical little prose that confused everyone. Those are the best kind. This blog just keeps track of what the heck I'm doing on a broader, shallower level. And I don't really care if anyone reads this except for me. ...I'm just throwing another option out there for you. I love life. And I like going back and looking at what I’ve done in life...good, bad, and beautiful. )))

Do you want to be my friend?? You can be.

Great. So, again, I’ve no idea what I’m doing with my life. I have a plan. I need a sound plan.

I want to:
write creatively
take photos creatively
make and play music creatively
design and make clothes creatively
get paid somehow for doing those things.

I’m going to do it.

As for life right now, this past Sunday, Ryan and I took some engagement photos ourselves. It was interesting, to say the least, and a ton o’ friggin’ fun. At one point, we were in the boat (this is a terrible idea, by the way) and my camera almost tipped over into the lake...I lunged to save it. Success! Things didn’t all work out as anticipated, but all in all I am mostly satisfied.



I however am not satisfied with school. I may be fickle. You can count on that. But I still know what I value most in life and what I want I really want to do...and that has never changed. The only thing that changes is my “fall back plan,” which is the reason for going to school. And indecisiveness is most expensive and a waste of time when it comes to this. If I am unsuccessful in my many creative endeavors, I will fall back on my Bachelor’s degree...I just don’t know what I want to make that...and I’m in my fourth year of college. You can send me words of praise for that one later. It is possible I may be changing majors and even universities in the near future. We will just have to see.

On another note, I am writing a detailed story, but it has yet to come together as an adhesive whole. So far I only have several anecdotes, but the actual story line is in my head. I got to get on top of things in order to woo my creative writing professor and get my book published!!! ha. No one reads books anymore anyways, so it’s probably a waste of time. ha.

Talking about creativity...I have recently written a nuevo cancion. and it’s not bad, I guess. I need more time for music.

I wish I could independently freelance everything. I need you guys to be not only my friends, but also my customers, making you customerly friends.

I’m going to run 7 miles tonight or tomorrow. Hold me to it, my brothers.

Alrighty then! Off to writing my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment