Tuesday, September 11, 2012

14 mark

I ran 14 miles last night. FOURTEEN....Okay then! The impossible is possible only with God....and the possible is impossible without him. (I hadn't been running really in a couple months up until 2 weeks ago....totally not conditioned in the slightest, but God allowed it, because I knew he would. Incredible! I asked him to bless my legs...and he did more than that!)

I'm skipping school tomorrow. Who needs learning when you have a wedding in a week and a half!? I'm hoping everything comes together spectacularly. I hope it is so beautiful...and SO FUN! Life is what you make it, ya know!

In many ways, I am dying for the wedding process to be over with so I can just be married and less stressed. I just want to take photos and make music and write to my heart's content. I can't even describe my dreams to you. Life will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment