Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthdays, Botanical Gardens, and the Cardinales!

This past weekend was incredibly eventful...more so than usual.

Friday night, Haden had his 6th birthday party at the bowling alley. We all sucked at bowling minus Josh and ate a lot of pizza and crappy nachos supreme. Allie insisted on following me around everywhere. It's cute. She likes me. (Not to mention, the last few months she has started saying something actually like "Carli" and not "Dodo.")



Haden announced to his cute, little friend Kyle that I am not only his friend but also his aunt. hahaha! YES! So that's a good time. Haden also kissed Kyle on the cheek to thank him for his gift. It was hilarious. (Picture below was taken right after the cheek-kissing.)



So, now Haden's six and enjoying life.

After the party, me and Ryan went to see The Town with Ben Affleck. I thought it was very entertaining/good, except for the fact that basically every other word was a cuss word (and a few, always unnecessary sexual content add-ins.)

Saturday, Shelby and I went to the Botanical Gardens. Talk, talk, talk, more talk, pumpkins, little kids. Beautiful day & great fun! (After, we got some super scrumptious Vietnamese food off of Grand. Love it! )




On Sunday, I went to the Cardinals' last game of the 2010 season. I'm really glad I got to fit one in since I haven't been to a Card's game this season. Haden got a Cardinal claw thing. Just great fun for us...him clawing us constantly.



"Claw! You're dead!" "...Haden, you shouldn't claw your friends...or enemies, for that matter." It was Shelby's first time at the new stadium so that was quite exciting for her. And I nearly cried because it was Ernie Hays last game playing the organ.




Cardinals won and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment