Monday, October 11, 2010

Cops and Bad Spanish.

I thought I'd blog about this fun experience me and Ryan had. So, one Thursday night we were walking around town taking cool pictures. You know, the usual. We talked to some cool middle-aged people. yada. So we're on this road where I guess these attorneys' offices are. Their windows are mirrored so they make for some interesting pictures if you do it right. Blah, blah, blah. I saw a cop drive by once, looked like they were driving slow. Then I saw him come around and shine a light on Ryan (who was like right up in the window with his camera.) I was facing the street taking a picture. Then he kept shining the light and I was yelling at Ryan. Finally he went over, then I followed. The cop said we didn't look like we were bad people, and that he "appreciates our hobby." He logged our information, regardless, because it looked like "suspicious" activity. Now me and Ryan are down in the books together! YES!




Additionally, my mom was watching this old movie last night that's half in Spanish with no subtitles. Couldn't figure that one out. She doesn't speak Spanish, or half understand it without a translator thing. (basically she's way, way worse than me, which means, bad.) She kept watching it.

It's fall time and I love it. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment