Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mi Veinte-Year-Old!

So it was Ryan's birthday. We first went to Colton's Steakhouse with Ryan's parents and almost wrecked. John was looking at me in the rear-view mirror and Lisa was turned around listening to me. So I was the one who yelled. It was scary to say the least. Ryan is somewhat of a moron for not wearing his seat belt! Yes, I know. Colton's totally sucked. I'm usually a fan but the service was absolutely terrible! Then, a bit of craziness went on. ...... ..... And we headed out to the farm regardless!!! I had a lot of things planned but we couldn't get them all done because the day started a bit later than I had planned. (lol.) Couldn't find my key when we got there. That was a nuisance.

One of the favorite pictures of the day.



We went out on the lake in the john boat and took lots of pictures. Ryan almost tipped the boat over.






I wanted to sit on the bluff and watch sunset. ...but we were in the boat then...whoops. We still got a few cool pics...so it was worth it.




We went four wheeling...you know, all the usual farmy stuff. But my red four wheeler was at Greg's house to aerate the lawn? whatever. So we only had the big black one. I thought I was going to fly off the back. Our neighbor's cows mooed at us while we entertained them. and I entertained myself while having a photo shoot on the back of the four wheeling as Ryan was driving. It was quite a good time for me. Hay looks like pretty flowers before it is dried out and rolled. I picked some; I'm pretty sure it was hay. What do I know?


Hay??


We got back to the house and I put on some nice tunes (one of the 3 awesome mixed cd's I made Ryan for his birthday.) We made Hamburger Helper. Like, basically, Ryan's absolute favorite meal. I put out a blanket, lit candles and we ate on the floor. I left all the lights on in the house though and locked the door because it's kind of scary out there...(but I try to remember, "I will fear no evil, for my God is with me. If my God is with me, whom then shall I fear?"). Gave Ryan his presents. Fun times.



After that, we went outside for FIREWORKS! I always have tons of extras from the Fourth. I love the Fourth. (that's my brother's birthday.) This was a freaking glorious time. and possibly a bad idea. Ryan shouldn't light fireworks. One aerial shot off into the ground. (my dad would like that)...that was an expensive one, too. Then a night parachute he lit basically went off into his face...How you ask? I have no idea. I had my mixed music blasting and we decided to have a dance party in the flashing of the flashers. ...also video. Great days.





We tried laying looking at stars because you can see EVERYTHING out there (it's beautious) We did that for maybe 10 minutes but I was nervous the whole time because Megan put into my head about that dumb scary movie...and it's so dark out there. So we left and went back to reality.

We headed to our favorite place for years. But Ryan was tired. and that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment