Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ram Me!

Last Sunday I went to a Rams game. Going into the building we had to be patted down. As I was waiting for Greg, Derrick, and Joel to get finished, a guy came up to me wanting a picture with me....saying something like I'm a Rams Cheerleader....




...yeah right. He got his picture, then he told me it was going into his Christmas cards this year. Awesome. Totally wasn't expecting much except to get experience of going to an NFL game. (lots of "E"-words.) (Also, I don't really care too much about sports, unless it's tennis or the Olympics.) Greg scored some lovely tickets from one of the people his company does business with. Awesome. I wasn't even really expecting one touch down from the Rams, quite frankly. Amazingly, they scored two touchdowns within the first few minutes. Awesome. We were the fourth row from the field and right at the end where that inzone was -great view of St. Louis tearing it up. Super awesome. For whatever reason, nachos supreme cost 9 dollars. Greg got some of those. Kings of Leon got booed. A stupid guy sat in front of us. I was explaining to Greg how I hate the fear whenever at one of these games that I may get on the jumbo-tron. What the heck would I do on one of those things!? A quarter later, we got on the jumbo-tron...



They played pretty decently.




It was historic; the Ram's tore it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment